Hair Growth and Transformation with onion juice
Grow your hair beyond extremities with onion juice at ZERO COST
Onion Juice has been recognized since decades for its properties in hair care as it contains major hair building properties such as Amino acid, a major bodybuilding protein
Onions are sulphur rich, sulphur builds up almost 75% of the hair in the presence of amino acids as a basic protein. The sulfur from onions also helps promote collagen production. Collagen, in turn, helps the production of healthy skin cells and hair growth. Applying onion juice to the hair and scalp could increase blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn improves hair growth.
Using onion juice is extremely simple
Making onion juice in the right way
- Get one or more onions peal then away it’s outer layer, slice into smaller forms then rinse in cool and pure water
- Pour cleanly sliced onion into a blender then blend for 5mins afterwards, pour the juice in a clean bowl
Applying onion juice to hair
- Rinse hair with cool water, towel dry a bit and leave the hair damped
- Apply onion juice to hair with hands, Massage to scalp then cover with a shower cap and leave for 15-30mins (depending on the hair volume)
- Ones its time, uncover hair and rinse out the juice
And finally, style hair with essential oil, (rosemary oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil or tea tree oil)
Repeat once daily till you’re satisfied with your hair length.